Introduction to HTML/CSS | Sign up for free

Learn the basics of HTML/CSS in under 60 mins!
HTML (the Hypertext Markup Language) and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) are two fundamental technologies that play crucial roles in the creation of Web pages. HTML serves as the foundation for establishing the page structure, while CSS takes charge of the visual presentation and layout aspects.

If you want to start your journey as a HTML/CSS programmer, this course is for you. You will learn
:point_right: Fundamentals of HTML/CSS Programming Language.
:point_right: Various concepts like Tags, Elements, lists, and Hyperlinks.
:point_right: Practice your skills with interactive exercises and projects.

You will also get access to a free kandi 1-click kit. The kit includes HTML/CSS coding exercises and example applications with source code.

Ready to learn? Sign up to access this course for free.

Earn verified certificates and badges that you can showcase in your professional network.

14 Likes

I didn’t receive certificate i checked my mail 10 days gone

12 Likes

@shashamaya2001, your certificate has already been sent to your respective email address please check.

4 Likes

I don’t received my certificate

4 Likes

@anupatil068, Thank you for your interest. If you have completed and submitted the assessment, you will receive your certificate via email (from
kandi@openweaver.com) in 7 business days from assessment submission.

3 Likes

ii also did not get certificate

4 Likes

@dattadebarun4, Thank you for your interest. If you have completed and submitted the assessment, you will receive your certificate via email (from

2 Likes

I didn’t received my certificate as 12 days are past.

5 Likes

@umerfahadfdc, we have resent your certificate again, please check now.

1 Like

I received my certificate.
Thank you

1 Like

i never received my certificate its been more than a month

3 Likes

@zoyaalam247, your certificate has already been sent to your respective email address long back, we have resent your certificate now please check.

thank you i just received it

Please send my certificate on new mail

@fotageg610, we have sent your certificate to your new email address please check.

I didn’t receive my certificate yet

1 Like

@frankyffgaming, Thank you for your interest. If you have completed and submitted the assessment, you will receive your certificate via email (from

. Thank you for your interest. If you have completed and submitted the assessment, you will receive your certificate via email (from

I didn’t get certificate yet please send the certificate to respective Gmail dasamgunasri468@gmail.com