Introduction to HTML/CSS | Sign up for free

Thank you for your interest. If you have completed and submitted the assessment, you will receive your certificate via email (from
kandi@openweaver.com) in 7 business days from assessment submission.

I didnt got any certificate in my email yet ,ranchordas321@gmail.com

@ranchordas321 Please check your inbox you must have received your certificate by now.

I didnā€™t received my certificate yet.
name ajit kumar

I am also not received the certificate

I didnā€™t get my certificate

I have completed the assessment how i received the certificate

I didnā€™t get certificate yet please send the certificate to respective Gmail dasamgunasri468@gmail.com

I have not got my certificateā€¦!

Thank you for your interest. If you have completed and submitted the assessment, you will receive your certificate via email (from

I did not recieve certificate

I donā€™t get my certificate of html and css