After completing this course you will:
- Have a good working knowledge of the Fundamentals of HTML/CSS Programming.
- Learn various concepts like Tags, Elements, lists, & Hyperlinks, to create your own food recipe web page.
- Get a food recipe web page that you can customize, showcase and share, using the existing source code.
Complete this course in 3 easy steps to earn your certificate & badge!
STEP 1 : Watch the below self-guided tutorial.
STEP 2 : Practice as you watch the video by installing and working with the kandi 1-click solution kit.
STEP 3 : Complete the assessment to receive your certificate & badge.
Watch this self guided tutorial on the “Basics of HTML/CSS for Beginners”.
Click the below button to access the basics of HTML/CSS kandi kit. This kit has all the required dependencies and resources you need to build your application.
Click on the 1-Click Installer button on the kandi kit page to install the basics of HTML/CSS kit. On installing and running this kit, you will have a working model that you can customize and use in your project.
In case you want to review the session, feel free to watch the recording HERE.
Code Snippet Exercises
Below are two sample coding exercises that will help you advance in your journey in HTML/CSS. To get started, use the relevant keywords to search for simple code snippets in the search bar on kandi.
Sample Exercise 1 - Heading tag < h >: The < h1 > to < h6 > tags are used to define HTML headings. < h1 > defines the most important heading. < h6 > defines the least important heading.
Sample Exercise 2 - Image tag in HTML < img >: The < img > tag is used to embed an image in an HTML page. The < img > tag has two required attributes:
- src - Specifies the path to the image.
- alt - Specifies an alternate text for the image, if the image for some reason cannot be displayed.
Your assessment will be reviewed and you will receive a verified certificate & badge via email within a week.
Reach out to us by replying below for any help you may need with this course.
We hope you enjoyed using kandi! Continue your learning journey with kandi