Basics of HTML/CSS for Beginners! Start your Web Development Journey from Scratch

Learning Objectives: After completing this course you will,

• Have a good working knowledge of the Fundamentals of HTML/CSS Programming.
  • Learn various concepts like Tags, Elements, lists, & Hyperlinks, to create your own food recipe web page.
  • Get a food recipe web page that you can customize, showcase and share, using the existing source code.

Complete this course in 3 easy steps to earn your certificate!

STEP 1 : Watch the below self-guided tutorial.
STEP 2 : Practice as you watch the video by installing and working with the kandi 1-click solution kit.
STEP 3 : Complete the assessment to receive your certificate.

STEP 1 : TUTORIAL

Watch this self guided tutorial on the “Basics of HTML/CSS for Beginners”.

STEP 2 : PRACTICAL EXERCISE

Click the below button to access the basics of HTML/CSS kandi kit. This kit has all the required dependencies and resources you need to build your application.

Click on the 1-Click Installer button on the kandi kit page to install the basics of HTML/CSS kit. On installing and running this kit, you will have a working model that you can customize and use in your project.

kandi 1-Click Kit - Dark

Code Snippet Exercises

Below are two coding exercises that will help you advance in your journey in HTML/CSS. To get started, use the relevant keywords to search for simple code snippets in the search bar on kandi.

Exercise 1 - Heading tag < h >: The < h1 > to < h6 > tags are used to define HTML headings. < h1 > defines the most important heading. < h6 > defines the least important heading.

Exercise 2 - Image tag in HTML < img >: The < img > tag is used to embed an image in an HTML page. The < img > tag has two required attributes:

• src - Specifies the path to the image.
  • alt - Specifies an alternate text for the image, if the image for some reason cannot be displayed.

STEP 3 : ASSESSMENT

Complete a short assessment and earn your certificate now. Congrats

Take Assessment

Your assessment will be reviewed and you will receive a verified certificate via email within a week.

SUPPORT

Reach out to us by replying below for any help you may need with this course.

We hope you enjoyed using kandi! Continue your learning journey with kandi Congrats

EXPLORE MORE TOPICS:

Python Programming JavaScript Programming (1)

9 Likes

Thank you it is too good …

4 Likes

Hey there, I didn’t got my certificate for this tutorial. I have given my assessment twice but still no certificate

@ashersajid07, If you have completed and submitted the assessment, you will receive your certificate via email (from
kandi@openweaver.com) within 7 business days from assessment submission.

3 Likes

I installed the kit from the link but I unzipped the folder then installed it but It shows error path not specified…

3 Likes

@lipsapriadarshini, we will check once and will let you know.

1 Like

Thanks you so much we appreciate your efforts

I uploaad my work.Good practice course,].I like it

2 Likes

I love this platform. Kudos :clap:

What IDE is usedbin the tutorial i can find it in the kandi kit

2 Likes

thank you for amazing info

Sir when i will get my completion certificate .it has been 3 to 4 days since i have completed this

If you have completed and submitted the assessment, you will receive your certificate via email (from
kandi@openweaver.com) within 7 business days from assessment submission.

It is really good for me i understand :grinning: I am happy with you

Thank you for this opportunity!

Thanks you so much,
I need to learn in easy