JavaScript Tutorial for Beginners | Learn JavaScript Programming with Practice Exercises and Solutions

JavaScript is the most used scripting programming language in developing most use cases nowadays. JavaScript can do anything almost any other language can do, at comparable speeds. This kit has some simple-to-use exercises in JavaScript to help someone new to learn how to program in JavaScript and get started with their journey.

Learning Objectives

After completing this course you will:

• Have a good working knowledge of the Fundamentals of JavaScript Language.
  • Learn various concepts like use of tag, types of variables, types of data, functions, and objects are used to create interesting applications in javascript.
  • Have a fully functional login page prototype application that you can customize, showcase, and share, using the existing source code.

Complete this course in 3 easy steps to earn your certificate!

STEP 1 : Watch the below self-guided tutorial.
STEP 2 : Practice as you watch the video by installing and working with the kandi 1-click solution kit.
STEP 3 : Complete the assessment to receive your certificate.

STEP 1 : TUTORIAL

Watch this self guided tutorial on the Basics of JavaScript.

STEP 2 : PRACTICAL EXERCISE

Click the below button to access the basics of JavaScript programming kandi kit. This kit has all the required dependencies and resources you need to build your application.

kandi 1click kits include JavaScript, HTML and helps you learn to develop GUI(Graphical User Interface) with one of the most commonly used GUI methods called tkinter, perform various operations like opening, manipulating, and saving different formats of images using the library called PIL(Python Imaging Library) and learn to design an user interface and perform various operations for different image extensions.

Click on the 1-Click Installer button on the kandi kit page to install the basics of JavaScript programming kit. On installing and running this kit, you will have a working model that you can customize and use in your project.

kandi 1-Click Kit - Dark

Code Snippet Exercises

Below are three coding exercises that will help you advance in your journey in JavaScript. To get started, use the relevant keywords to search for simple code snippets in the search bar on kandi.

Exercise 1 - Basic Java Script Functions concept: This exercise helps you create your own custom function in JavaScript. We work on creating a class Person with a constructor that sets two properties name and age on instances of the class.

Exercise 2 - Create a new data type in JavaScript: Learn to create a custom data type in JavaScript .

Exercise 3 - Age calculator using Javascript: This code snippet search is a HTML and JavaScript code that calculates the difference between a birth date and the current date in terms of years, months, and days.

After completing this step, proceed to STEP 3.

STEP 3 : ASSESSMENT

Complete a short assessment and earn your certificate now. Congrats

Take Assessment

Your assessment will be reviewed and you will receive a verified certificate via email within a week.

SUPPORT

Reach out to us by replying below for any help you may need with this course.

We hope you enjoyed using kandi! Continue your learning journey with kandi Congrats

EXPLORE MORE TOPICS:

Python Programming 2048 Game

9 Likes

i was not able to download the repository

@ajaratadeshigbin, please send us a screenshot of the error that you encountered.

2 Likes

i attended the assessment test today when will i get the certificate

3 Likes

@vip007prakash, Thank you for your interest. If you have completed and submitted the assessment, you will receive your certificate via email (from
kandi@openweaver.com) in 7 business days from assessment submission.

1 Like

I have completed my assessment kindly issue me cirtificate

@mujtabakhan1036k, Thank you for your interest. If you have completed and submitted the assessment, you will receive your certificate via email (from
kandi@openweaver.com) in 7 business days from assessment submission.

It’s been more than 14 days didn’t get my certificate yet.

@ayeshasuleman98, your certificate has already been sent to your respective email address please check.

I am very interested in joining this bootcamp and the learning opportunities it offers.
Could you kindly provide me with information about the upcoming start date of the bootcamp?

@aisharubab400, please check our program calendar πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ’» Live Bootcamps Schedule.

Please follow this Schedule: πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ’» Live Bootcamps Schedule - #2 by OpenWeaver for joining OpenWeaver bootcamp sessions

1 Like

mam my assessment is not getting submitted.

1 Like

What issue are you facing?