Python Tutorial for Beginners | Learn Python Programming with Practice Exercises and Solutions

Python is the most used object oriented scripting programming language in developing most use cases nowadays. Python can do anything almost any other language can do, at comparable speeds. This kit has some simple to use exercises in Python to help someone new to learn how to program in Python and get started with their journey.

Learning Objectives

After completing this course you will:

• Have a good working knowledge of the Fundamentals of Python Programming Language.
  • Learn various concepts like lists, functions, and tuples that are used to create interesting applications in python.
  • Have a fully functional simple calculator program application that you can customize, showcase and share, using the existing source code.

Complete this course in 3 easy steps to earn your certificate!

STEP 1 : Watch the below self-guided tutorial.
STEP 2 : Practice as you watch the video by installing and working with the kandi 1-click solution kit.
STEP 3 : Complete the assessment to receive your certificate.

STEP 1 : TUTORIAL

Watch this self-guided tutorial on Basics of Python Programming which includes an understanding of high level language (like English), basic understanding of OOPs concepts, integrated development environment (IDE) used to write code + interpret it and a debugger to help solve issues to build your own calculator application in Python.

STEP 2 : PRACTICAL EXERCISE

Click the below button to access the python programming kandi kit. This kit has all the required dependencies and resources you need to build your application.

kandi 1click kits include Python, Jupyter notebook and helps you learn the basics of python programming language, learn different data types used in python and data structures such as lists, tuples, and dictionaries in python, and apply these basics of python to implement simple calculator program.

Click on the 1-Click Installer button on the kandi kit page to install the python programming kit. On installing and running this kit, you will have a working model that you can customize and use in your project.

kandi 1-Click Kit - Dark

Code Snippet Exercises

Below are three coding exercises that will help you advance in your journey in python. To get started, use the relevant keywords to search for simple code snippets in the search bar on kandi.

Exercise 1 - Displaying Text to User: This exercise helps you print text to the output screen with the inbuilt print() function in python.

Exercise 2 - Taking Input from User: Python’s input() function is used to take user input . By default, it returns the user input in form of a string.

Exercise 3 - if else statements in Python: The if-else statement is used to execute both the true part and the false part of a given condition . If the condition is true, the if block code is executed and if the condition is false, the else block code is executed.

After completing this step, proceed to STEP 3.

STEP 3 : ASSESSMENT

Complete a short assessment and earn your certificate now. Congrats
Take Assessment

Your assessment will be reviewed and you will receive a verified certificate via email within a week.

SUPPORT

Reach out to us by replying below for any help you may need with this course.

We hope you enjoyed using kandi! Continue your learning journey with kandi Congrats

EXPLORE MORE TOPICS:

JavaScript Programming (1) Movie Recommendation System (1)

23 Likes

Have submitted my project but haven’t received the certificate yet

2 Likes

@javaidabdullah789, Thank you for your interest. If you have completed and submitted the assessment, you will receive your certificate via email (from
kandi@openweaver.com) in 7 business days from assessment submission.

2 Likes

Thanks for giving me this certificate, now I have something to show about my python learning.

2 Likes

Thank you for giving the Python Certification.

1 Like

I have done the assessment when will I be getting the certificate

@almas042001, Thank you for your interest. If you have completed and submitted the assessment, you will receive your certificate via email (from

I did not got my python certificate

1 Like

Hii, I try a lot of times to download the Kandi 1-click kit but it showing some problems as it took too long to respond. Can you please help me

2 Likes

I have done the assessment when will I be getting the certificate

1 Like

Thank you for your interest. If you have completed and submitted the assessment, you will receive your certificate via email (from

Thank you for your interest. If you have completed and submitted the assessment, you will receive your certificate via email (from

I haven’t received any certificate…

i did not get certicate in last 3 days. i have completed the course last 3 day before. they show certificate come 7business days. but i check everyday in gmail . still not come certificate

You will mostly receive your certificate by today.