Basics of HTML/CSS for Beginners!

STEP 1 : Watch the below self-guided tutorial.:point_down:

Watch this self-guided tutorial on Basics of HTML/CSS for Beginners! This involves understanding concepts like tags, elements, lists, and hyperlinks, which are used to create interesting applications. Moreover, you can also create your own food recipe web page with these concepts.

STEP 2 : Complete the assessment and earn your certificate.

Complete a short assessment and earn your certificate now.🎉

Take Assessment

Your assessment will be reviewed and you will receive a verified certificate via email within a week.

OPTIONAL: PRACTICAL EXERCISE

It is now time to experience the power of this kandi 1-click solution kit for HTML/CSS!

kandi 1-Click Kit - Dark

Click on the 1-Click Installer button on the kandi kit page to install the basics of HTML/CSS kit. On installing and running this kit, you will have a working model that you can customize and use in your project.

SUPPORT

Reach out to us by replying below for any help you may need with this course.

We hope you enjoyed using kandi! Continue your learning journey with kandi Congrats

EXPLORE MORE TOPICS:

Python Programming JavaScript Programming (1)

18 Likes

i have learned many tips and tags thanks

11 Likes

I learned css and HTML

13 Likes

I did a course on javascript previously but didn’t get any certificate.

2 Likes

@sanglapkarmakar2001, your certificate has already been sent to your respective email address please check.

7 Likes

I’m interested, please

2 Likes

I didn’t get my certificate even after completing the course.

@manpreet62452, Thank you for your interest. If you have completed and submitted the assessment, you will receive your certificate via email (from
kandi@openweaver.com) in 7 business days from assessment submission.