- This is a 4-week internship program in AI Engineering.
- The internship is designed to be interactive and will help gain industry-ready skills through project-based learning.
- The program will have 3 Orientation Bootcamps + Coding Projects + Capstone Project.
- It is designed for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th year students with a basic degree/understanding of coding (B.Tech, BCA ,BSc CS, MCA, M.Tech etc).
- Participants will receive a badge on completion of every week’s activities, and an Internship Completion Certificate at the end of the internship.
- AI is shaping the world like never before and is meant only to evolve.
- You will learn about the concepts and building blocks of creating an AI application by yourself.
- Understand the application of AI across the three major radicals of AI namely Natural Language Processing(NLP), Computer Vision and Speech Recognition.
- Hands-on learning with projects on every step to help you create your own AI applications
AI Engineering involves learning State-of-the-art technologies like Machine Learning and Deep Learning Models using Regression, Classification and Clustering techniques for creating applications on variety of domains from Retail, Healthcare, Education, Research etc.
You would also use advanced ML and AI libraries like PyTorch, TensorFlow, Transformers, scikit-learn etc for imparting the AI features to your application. In addition to this, the projects can be developed and executed in Jupyter notebooks in your laptop/desktop.
You will get to build cool applications for Sentiment Analysis, Disease Prediction, Real time traffic monitoring etc. and hence stand out by keeping track of the advancements of the AI world.