- This is a 4-week internship program in Generative AI.
- The internship is designed to be interactive and will help gain industry-ready skills through project-based learning.
- The program will have 3 Orientation Bootcamps + Coding Projects + Capstone Project.
- It is designed for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th year students with a basic degree/understanding of coding (B.Tech, BCA ,BSc CS, MCA, M.Tech etc).
- Participants will receive a badge on completion of every week’s activities, and an Internship Completion Certificate at the end of the internship.
- Generative AI is shaping the world like never before and is meant only to evolve.
- You will learn about the concepts and building blocks of creating a Generative AI application by yourself.
- Understand the application of Generative AI across the three major radicals of AI namely Text, Image and Speech Generation.
- Hands-on learning with projects on every step to help you create your own Generative AI applications
Generative AI involves learning State-of-the-art technologies like Text generation, Image generation, Image style transfer, Speech/audio generation. Also, it involves, using Large Language models(LLMs) for tasks like Text2Image, Text2Speech, Image2Text, Text2Text, Image2Image etc.
You would also use advanced ML and AI libraries like PyTorch, TensorFlow, OpenAI, Transformers etc for imparting the AI features to your application. In addition to this, the projects can be developed and executed in Jupyter notebooks in your laptop/desktop.
You will get to build cool applications like Voice to Image generation, building an open source ChatGPT alternative in your laptop etc and hence stand out by keeping track of the advancements of the Generative AI world.