- This is a 4-week internship program in Full Stack Development.
- The internship is designed to be interactive and will help gain industry-ready skills through project-based learning.
- The program will have 3 Orientation Bootcamps + Coding Projects + Capstone Project.
- It is designed for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th year students with a basic degree/understanding of coding (B.Tech, BCA ,BSc CS, MCA, M.Tech etc).
- Participants will receive a badge on completion of every week’s activities, and an Internship Completion Certificate at the end of the internship.
- Full Stack Development plays a prominent role in integrating the Front end and Back end of the application
- You will learn about the concepts and building blocks of creating a Full Stack application by yourself.
- Hands-on learning with projects on every step to help you create your own Full Stack applications
Full Stack Development has variety of aspects from creating robust backend application to handling a stable web frontend application. It has varied applications in the recent fields of Augmented Reality(AR), Virtual Reality(VR) and Metaverse.
You will get to build cool applications like creating a backend Java application, a frontend Webpage, creating your own AR filters for Insta and Snapchat etc. and hence stand out by keeping track of the advancements in Full Stack development.