As the demand for talent increases, employers’ need becomes simpler and more specific. To ease the screening process, most of today’s enterprises consider recent graduates with internship experience as the ideal candidate to hire. Landing an internship in this competitive job market can certainly mean better employment opportunities.
To help students gain work experience virtually through a range of resources, ICT Academy in association with Open Weaver is organizing the Virtual Internship Program on advanced technical domains such as Artificial Intelligence, Full Stack Development and Web Development that will prepare them for the industry requirements today.
WHY JOIN THIS PROGRAM?
- This is a 4-week internship program across 5 domains: Data Science, AI Engineering, Generative AI, Web Development, Full Stack Development.
- The internship is designed to be interactive and will help gain industry-ready skills through project-based learning.
- The program will have 3 Orientation Bootcamps + Coding Projects + Capstone Project.
- It is designed for 3rd year students with a basic degree/understanding of coding (B.Tech, BCA , BSc CS, MCA, M.Tech etc).
- Participants will receive a badge on completion of every week’s activities, and an Internship Completion Certificate at the end of the internship.
Registration to this program is now closed.
For more information, please visit the WEBSITE.