Basics of Python | Learn by Doing

STEP 1 : Watch the below self-guided tutorial and claim your badge!πŸ‘‡

Watch this self-guided tutorial on Basics of Python Programming. It includes an understanding of high-level language (like English), basics of OOPs concepts, integrated development environment (IDE) to write code + interpret it and a debugger to help solve issues to build your own calculator application in Python.

Click to earn your Learning Enthusiast Badge now!

Claim Badge

STEP 2 : Complete the assessment and earn your certificate.

Complete a short assessment and earn your certificate now.πŸŽ‰

Take Assessment

Your assessment will be reviewed and you will receive a verified certificate via email within a week.

OPTIONAL: PRACTICAL EXERCISE

It is now time to experience the power of this kandi 1-click solution kit for Python Programming!

kandi 1-Click Kit - Dark

Click on the 1-Click Installer button on the kandi kit page to install the python programming kit. On installing and running this kit, you will have a working model that you can customize and use in your project.

SUPPORT

Reach out to us by replying below for any help you may need with this course.

We hope you enjoyed using kandi! Continue your learning journey with kandi Congrats

EXPLORE MORE TOPICS:

JavaScript Programming (1) Movie Recommendation System (1)

47 Likes

If you have completed and submitted the assessment, you will receive your certificate via email (from kandi@openweaver.com) within 7 business days from assessment submission.

24 Likes

It is good for learner

5 Likes

very good python wonderful

4 Likes

I still haven’t received my certificate its been more than 7 days

@sabikakashif2, your certificate has already been sent to your respective email address please check.

I have also completed my assessment and I didn’t receive my certificate

@yogeshsai2805, your certificate has already been sent to your respective email address please check.

1 Like