Basics of Python | Learn by Doing

Python is the most used object oriented scripting programming language in developing most use cases nowadays. Python can do anything almost any other language can do, at comparable speeds. This kit has some simple to use exercises in Python to help someone new to learn how to program in Python and get started with their journey.

Complete this Virtual Lab in two easy steps to earn your certificate!

STEP 1 : Watch the below self-guided tutorial.

STEP 2 : Complete the assessment and earn your certificate.

STEP 1 : TUTORIAL

Watch this self-guided tutorial on Basics of Python Programming which includes an understanding of high level language (like English), basic understanding of OOPs concepts, integrated development environment (IDE) used to write code + interpret it and a debugger to help solve issues to build your own Python Paraphrase Generator for NLP.

STEP 2 : ASSESSMENT & CERTIFICATION

Complete a short assessment and earn your certificate now. Congrats
TakeAssessment

You will receive your certificate by email in 48 hours! Congratulations!

OPTIONAL: PRACTICAL EXERCISE

It is now time to experience the power of this kandi 1-click solution kit for Python Programming!

1ClickInstaller

On installing and running this kit, you will have a working model that you can customize and use in your project.

SUPPORT

Reach out to us by replying below for any help you may need with this course.

We hope you enjoyed using kandi! Continue your learning journey with kandi Congrats

MicrosoftTeams-image (55) JavaScript Programming Movie Recommendation System

32 Likes

If you have completed and submitted the assessment, you will receive your certificate via email (from kandi@openweaver.com) within 7 business days from assessment submission.

6 Likes

I want to do join and when started class of this session so please provide me this opportunity
thank u so much…

@pashutosh563, please check our “live bootcamp schedule” #live-sessions-events-news and register for your favourite topic.

3 Likes

I want to join this helpful platform so that I can learn skills that are helpful in this technological era.

@muriithiibenson, please check our “live bootcamp schedule” #live-sessions-events-news and register for your favourite topic.

1 Like

I have written the assessment but i did not get certificate till now it has been almost 20 days please respond to me and provide me the certificate

3 Likes

I here join this platform for the benefits to aquire skill on phyton

1 Like

@krahulbharadwaj9989, your certificate is already been issued, please check your mail.

Iam complete assessment but still I am not getting certificate
:confused::confused::confused:

@jayanayak125, If you have completed and submitted the assessment, you will receive your certificate via email (from
kandi@openweaver.com) within 7 business days from assessment submission.

Hi.
I have submitted the assignment yesterday but I haven’t received the certificate yet.

i want to learn
this languages

1 Like

@alihussainstudio, If you have completed and submitted the assessment, you will receive your certificate via email (from

Hi i have completed the assignment when i will get my certificate andi want c language classes please tell me if you have so
Thanks for your basic information about python language

@aartirajarwal.16, If you have completed and submitted the assessment, you will receive your certificate via email (from

Hello team Kandi as i want to inform you that i have completed my assessment on python basics but i haven’t received my certificate i think there would be some technical error as to include i did the assessment twice hope so you will send my certificate and please send it on rohitgupta1no@gmail.com.
thankyou.

@rohitgupta1no, Thank you for your interest. If you have completed and submitted the assessment, you will receive your certificate via email (from