Basics of HTML/CSS | Self guided tutorial | Earn verified certificate & badge

Thank you for your interest. If you have completed and submitted the assessment, you will receive your certificate via email (from
kandi@openweaver.com) in 7 business days from assessment submission.

Very helpful for us, I am very happy

hii I completed the test but still I Didn’t get certificate . can you please check it out.

@muthyampavanraj333, Thank you for your interest. If you have completed and submitted the assessment, you will receive your certificate via email (from

Completed my certification courses as well as tutorial too, when will I get badges and certificates?

@harikumaransb Thank you for your interest. If you have completed and submitted the assessment, you will receive your certificate via email (from

I Completed assessment and Submitted already one week over In which date I will get Certificate

@harshathiruveedula75 Please check you email you must have received your certificate by now.

I checked all spam mails also I didn’t receive any mail please check and confirm

When my certificate is come

Please check you email you must have received your certificate by now.

1 Like

Thank you for your interest. If you have completed and submitted the assessment, you will receive your certificate via email (from

1 Like

i finished the html and css some days ago when i get my certicicate

I not yet received my certificate

I completed my assessment when i will get my certificate???

I,m happy for this work

I’M eagerly waiting for my certificate !!