Basics of HTML/CSS | Self guided tutorial | Earn verified certificate & badge

Thanks so much! Thanks so much! Thanks so much! Thanks so much! Thanks so much! Thanks so much! Thanks so much! Thanks so much!

1 Like

Didn’t recieved my certificate yet

@syedmasruf786 If you have completed and submitted the assessment, you will receive your certificate via email (from
kandi@openweaver.com) in 7 business days from assessment submission.

Bro i finish the html and css questions when I get the certificate

@mayerdowastudio200, If you have completed and submitted the assessment, you will receive your certificate via email (from

1 Like

I didn’t recieve my certificate.
1 week is over but till now i did not recieve my certificate.

@rakantkumar1234, your certificate has already been sent to your respective email address please check.

It was useful now I can build my own website and I have completed the assessment Thank you open weaver :smiling_face:

I didn’t receive my certificate i was complicated assements.
There is 15 or more days is over till now

@kamblesonali364 We noticed that your certificate has already been sent to your email id, we have resent your certificate again please check.

I didn’t get certificate it’s been 2 months and i am attending again now

@shanmithagalidevara7 We noticed that your certificate has already been sent to your email id, we have resent your certificate again please check.

I completed assignment when i get certificate

You can see all the previous comments and OpenWeaver answers they are telling so many times If you have completed and submitted the assessment, you will receive your certificate via email (from

1 Like

I completed assignment when i get certificate

@udathanapallisravs, Thank you for your interest. If you have completed and submitted the assessment, you will receive your certificate via email (from

its been 10 days since i have completed assesment but i didn’t receive certificate yet.

I have completed the assessment then when i will get my ceritificate

Please check your email, we have resent your certificate again.

2 Likes