Welcome to today’s bootcamp on Basics of HTML/CSS for Beginners! Start your Web Development Journey from Scratch! Over the next 40 minutes we will focus on 3 keys things:
- A refresher on basics of HTML/CSS.
- Hands-on session to “Create a Food Recipe web page”.
- Gather insights from you through some exciting polls and questions! Also earn your first Open Source Enthusiast Badge by responding to this question.
You also stand a chance to earn your verified Certificate.
So sign up or sign in NOW and share your questions, feedback and insights with us by replying to this post below.
By the end of this bootcamp, you will have a working model that you can customize and use in your project. The most important part of building a Food Recipe web page is to have the logic understood well. We have used HTML/CSS to build a simple Food Recipe web page.
kandi 1-Click kit
Click the below button to access the Basics of HTML/CSS kit. This kit has all the required dependencies and resources you need to build your application.
Click on the 1-Click Installer button on the kandi kit page to install the Basics of HTML/CSS kandi kit. On installing and running this kit, you will have a working model that you can customize and use in your project.
Code Snippet Exercises
Click the below button to search for code snippets
Complete a short assessment and earn your certificate now.
For details on our upcoming bootcamps, visit here .
Feel free to chat with us in the chatbox for any support you may need.
Hello participants! Welcome to today’s bootcamp!
Please go ahead and send us any questions you may have here. We will take up questions towards the end of the session.
Earn your first Open Source Enthusiast Badge that you can download and share on social media!!
Follow the simple steps below to install and run the kit. Share a screen shot by replying to this post below.
STEP 1 - Click on the kandi 1-Click Kit button above to get to the kit page.
STEP 2 - On the kit page, click on the 1-Click Kit Installer button to begin downloading the kit.
STEP 3 - Unzip the downloaded kit installer folder and run the batch file.
STEP 4 - Continue till you are prompted to press Y/N…press Y to move forward.
STEP 5 - The web page will automatically open in the default browser. Customize the page and send us a screen shot by clicking on the reply button below (sign up/sign in required)!
1. How familiar are you with HTML/CSS?
- Very familiar
- Somewhat familiar
- Not very familiar
- Not familiar at all
2. What does HTML stand for?
- Hyperlink and Text Markup Language
- Hyper Text Markup Language
- High Tech Markup Language
- Hyper Text Marking Language
3. Which tag is used to define a hyperlink in HTML?
- < a >
- < link >
- < href >
- < hyperlink >
4. Which CSS property is used to change the color of text?
5. Which HTML tag is used to define a list with bullet points?
- < ul >
- < ol >
- < li >
- < list >