Welcome to our bootcamp on Basics of NumPy & Pandas | Build your own Movie Recommendation System! Over the next 45 minutes we will focus on 3 keys things:
- A refresher on the basics of NumPy & Pandas.
- Hands-on session to “Build a Movie Recommendation System using Pandas”.
- Gather insights from you through some exciting polls and questions! Also earn your first Open Source Enthusiast Badge by responding to this question.
You also stand a chance to earn your verified Certificate.
So sign up or sign in NOW and share your questions, feedback and insights with us by replying to this post below.
By the end of this bootcamp, you will have a working model that you can customize and use in your project. The most important part of building a Movie Recommendation System is to have a solid workflow. We have used Pandas to build a Movie Recommendation System.
kandi 1-Click kit
Click the below button to access the Movie Recommendation System kandi kit. This kit has all the required dependencies and resources you need to build your application.
Click on the 1-Click Installer button on the kandi kit page to install the Movie Recommendation System kit. On installing and running this kit, you will have a working model that you can customize and use in your project.
Code Snippet Exercises
Click the below button to search for code snippets
Complete a short assessment and earn your certificate now.
For details on our upcoming bootcamps, visit here .
Feel free to chat with us in the chatbox for any support you may need.
Hello participants! Welcome to today’s bootcamp!
Please go ahead and send us any questions you may have here. We will take up questions towards the end of the session.
Earn your first Open Source Enthusiast Badge that you can download and share on social media!!
Follow the simple steps below to install and run the kit. Share a screen shot by replying to this post below.
STEP 1 - Click on the kandi 1-Click Kit button above to get to the kit page.
STEP 2 - On the kit page, click on the 1-Click Kit Installer button to begin downloading the kit.
STEP 3 - Unzip the downloaded kit installer folder and run the batch file.
STEP 4 - Continue till you are prompted to press Y/N…press Y to move forward.
STEP 5 - The Jupyter Notebook will automatically open in the default browser. Customize the code and send us a screen shot by clicking on the reply button below (sign up/sign in required)!
1. Which of the following is not true about DataFrame?
- DataFrame object can be created by passing dictionaries
- DataFrame size is immutable
- DataFrame index can be string
- Column of DataFrame can have data of different types
2. To count the total no. of elements in a DataFrame we use ______.
3. Identify the correct statement:
- A DataFrame can only store homogenous elements
- Empty of DataFrame counts NaN or NA values
- The index of DataFrame can be a number, letter, or string
- Size of DataFrame returns the total no. of rows
4. To extract the first three rows and three columns of a DataFrame ‘exp’ which of the following is True?
5. A DataFrame object can be created by using?
- Python Dictionary
- Python List
- Pandas Series
- All of the above
6. To access the value of DataFrame using the column label we can use?
- < dataframe object >.< column label >
- Both of the above
- None of the above
7. OSS stands for ______ .
- Open System Service
- Open Source Software
- Open System Software
- Open Synchronized Software