Welcome to today’s bootcamp on Breaking Boundaries: Image Segmentation with Meta AI’s SAM (Segment Anything Model)! Over the next 40 minutes we will focus on 3 keys things:
- A refresher on basics of Image Segmentation process & state-of-the-art AI models for Image segmentation.
- Hands-on session to build your own “Image Segmentation App” with complete solution source.
- Gather insights from you through some exciting polls and questions! Also earn your first Open Source Enthusiast Badge by responding to this question.
You also stand a chance to earn your verified Certificate.
So sign up or sign in NOW and share your questions, feedback and insights with us by replying to this post below.
By the end of this bootcamp, you will have a working model that you can customize and use in your project. The most important part of building a Image Segmentation App is to have a solid workflow.
kandi 1-Click kit
Click the below button to access the Image Segmentation kit. This kit has all the required dependencies and resources you need to build your application.
Click on the 1-Click Installer button on the kandi kit page to install the Image Segmentation kandi kit. On installing and running this kit, you will have a working model that you can customize and use in your project.
Code Snippet Exercises
Click the below button to search for code snippets
Complete a short assessment and earn your certificate now.
For details on our upcoming bootcamps, visit here .
Feel free to chat with us in the chatbox for any support you may need.
Hello participants! Welcome to today’s bootcamp!
Please go ahead and send us any questions you may have here. We will take up questions towards the end of the session.
Earn your first Open Source Enthusiast Badge that you can download and share on social media!!
Follow the simple steps below to install and run the kit. Share a screen shot by replying to this post below.
STEP 1 - Click on the kandi 1-Click Kit button above to get to the kit page.
STEP 2 - On the kit page, click on the 1-Click Kit Installer button to begin downloading the kit.
STEP 3 - Unzip the downloaded kit installer folder and run the batch file.
STEP 4 - Continue till you are prompted to press Y/N…press Y to move forward.
STEP 5 - The Jupyter Notebook will automatically open in the default browser. Customize the code and send us a screen shot by clicking on the reply button below (sign up/sign in required)!
1. What is image segmentation?
- The process of converting an image into black and white
- The process of dividing an image into meaningful regions
- The process of resizing an image
- The process of enhancing the colors in an image
2. Which of the following techniques can be used for image segmentation?
- Histogram equalization
- Gaussian blur
- Edge detection
- All of the above
3. Which of the following is not a type of image segmentation?
- Region-based segmentation
- Edge-based segmentation
- Image compression
4. Which of the following evaluation metrics is commonly used to assess the quality of image segmentation results?
- Intersection over Union (IoU)
- All of the above
5. What is the main challenge in image segmentation?
- Image acquisition
- Image pre-processing
- Object detection
- Image noise and variability
Kandlekit installed and there is a statement press Y/N,but Jupyter Notebook not opened automatically…Can you give me a solution?