Welcome to our bootcamp on Responsible AI | Build a Fake News Detection Engine in partnership with Citizen Digital Foundation!
Over the next 75 minutes we will focus on 3 keys things:
- Keynote on Techtonic Shifts & AI Governance by Nidhi Sudhan, Co-Founder Citizen Digital Foundation followed by an interactive Q&A session.
- Hands-on bootcamp to Build an AI Powered Fake News Detection Engine.
- Gather insights from you through some exciting polls and questions! Also earn your first Open Source Enthusiast Badge by responding to this question.
Participate and receive a verified Certificate.
By the end of this bootcamp, you will have a working model that you can customize and use in your project. The most important part of building an AI Fake News Detector is to have a solid workflow. We have used NLP to build a fully-functional Fake News Detector.
kandi 1-Click kit
Click the below button to access the fake news detector kandi kit. This kit has all the required dependencies and resources you need to build your application.
Click on the 1-Click Installer button on the kandi kit page to install the fake news detector kit. On installing and running this kit, you will have a working model that you can customize and use in your project.
Complete a short assessment and earn your certificate now.
Feel free to chat with us in the chatbox for any support you may need.
Earn your first Open Source Enthusiast Badge that you can download and share on social media!!
Follow the simple steps below to install and run the kit. Share a screenshot by replying to this post below.
STEP 1 - Click on the kandi 1-Click Kit button above to get to the kit page.
STEP 2 - On the kit page, click on the 1-Click Kit Installer button to begin downloading the kit.
STEP 3 - Unzip the downloaded kit installer folder and run the batch file.
STEP 4 - Continue till you are prompted to press Y/N…press Y to move forward.
STEP 5 - The Jupyter Notebook will automatically open in the default browser. Customize the code and send us a screen shot by clicking on the reply button below (sign up/sign in required)!
1. What is the full form of NLG?
- Natural Language Grammar
- Natural Language Generation
- Natural Language Growth
- Natural Language Genre
2. Fake News kit works on which algorithm to classify an article as Fake or Real?
- K means clustering
- Naïve Bayes
- Support Vector Machines
- Decision Trees
3. Are we required to unzip the Fake News Kit before installation?
5. What test data ratio was set for the Fake News Detection kit to run?
It’s very useful information
Very useful for the openweaver test all the
It is very useful for me .I am understand easily.