Paraphrase Generator is used to build NLP training data in minutes with this fully editable source code. The entire solution is available as a package to download from the source code repository.
- Generate paraphrases for text using this application. The trained model for Google PAWS, ParaNMT, Quora question pairs, SNIPS commands, and MSRP Frames.
- Use Paraphrasers to augment training data for Natural Language Understanding models to build conversational engines.
- Modify source code to customize as per your requirements.
After completing this course you will:
- Have a good working knowledge of the Fundamentals of Natural Language Processing, machine learning techniques to build an application to generate paraphrases.
- Learn various concepts involved in using a pre-trained model trained built through PyTorch and sentence transformers.
- Have a fully functional prototype that you can customize, showcase and share, using the existing source code.
Complete this course in 3 easy steps to earn your certificate!
STEP 1 : Watch the below self-guided tutorial.
STEP 2 : Practice as you watch the video by installing and working with the kandi 1-click solution kit.
STEP 3 : Complete the assessment to receive your certificate.
STEP 1 : TUTORIAL
Watch this self-guided tutorial on an understanding of installing dependent libraries (e.g. PyTorch, sentence transformers, and transformers); load pre-trained models on which this generator is already trained to make use of open source libraries to build your own Python Paraphrase Generator for NLP.
STEP 2 : PRACTICAL EXERCISE
Click the below button to access the Paraphrase Generator kandi kit. This kit has all the required dependencies and resources you need to build your application.
kandi 1click kits include Python, Jupyter notebook and helps you learn to apply text mining, natural language processing (NLP), machine learning techniques to build an application to generate paraphrases, use state-of-the-art deep learning libraries like Transformers to create an interactive application that will create paraphrases for the input sentences and a pre-trained model built through PyTorch and sentence transformers.
Click on the 1-Click Installer button on the kandi kit page to install the Paraphrase Generator kit. On installing and running this kit, you will have a working model that you can customize and use in your project.
After completing this step, proceed to STEP 3.
STEP 3 : ASSESSMENT
Your assessment will be reviewed and you will receive a verified certificate via email within a week.
Reach out to us by replying below for any help you may need with this course.
We hope you enjoyed using kandi! Continue your learning journey with kandi