The answer is in this course using the kandi 1-click solution kit. You will have a working model at the end of the session!
After completing this course you will:
- You will learn the basics of VR on A-Frame and it can be used for different vacation pictures.
- Learn to use the A-Frame tag to feel a VR experience.
- Build different VR effects using the A-Frame library for your own photos.
- To be able to gain practical knowledge of VR features and to get more knowledge in the A-Frame technique.
- Interesting experience with the VR feature with your own favorite vacation spot.
- Work with the specialized immersive technique in VR.
Complete this course in 3 easy steps to earn your certificate!
STEP 1 : Watch the below self-guided tutorial.
STEP 2 : Practice as you watch the video by installing and working with the kandi 1-click solution kit.
STEP 3 : Complete the assessment to receive your certificate.
STEP 1 : TUTORIAL
Watch this self-guided tutorial on installing dependencies, adding custom 360degree images and creating 3D environments to build your Tour in VR application.
STEP 2 : PRACTICAL EXERCISE
Click the below button to access the Tour app in VR kandi kit. This kit has all the required dependencies and resources you need to build your application.
Click on the 1-Click Installer button on the kandi kit page to install the Tour app in VR kit. On installing and running this kit, you will have a working model that you can customize and use in your project.
After completing this step, proceed to STEP 3.
STEP 3 : ASSESSMENT
Your assessment will be reviewed and you will receive a verified certificate via email within a week.
Reach out to us by replying below for any help you may need with this course.
We hope you enjoyed using kandi! Continue your learning journey with kandi