Welcome to this mentoring and clarification session for your Capstone Project. This session is dedicated to providing you with the support you need and addressing any questions or doubts you may have regarding your Capstone Project. Through this mentoring and clarification session, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the Capstone Project requirements and expectations.
After completing this week’s session you will:
- Have an understanding on the best practices to follow for creating a Full Stack Application in Open Weaver Studio.
- Learn about components of application development like Page design elements, Page styling properties, Page functional properties, Database concepts etc. and their usage to create a Full Stack application.
- Receive answers to a list of the most common queries on building an application with Open Weaver Studio.
Acquire invaluable insights into proven best practices and effective strategies to ensure the successful execution of your project. Develop a deep and thorough understanding of the precise requirements and high expectations associated with your Capstone Project.
Watch this Live Bootcamp (recording available below after live session) and get an opportunity to ask questions and seek clarification on Capstone Project related doubts or concerns.
NOTE :: You must sign in/sign up (top right corner of this page) to record your attendance while watching this live or recorded bootcamp. Just sign in and then watch - it’s as easy as that!
Click the below button to access the Open Weaver Studio. As your Capstone project, you will build a Full Stack Application using Open Weaver Studio.
NOTE :: If you had registered for the Internship, you have been been provided access to Open Weaver Studio. You will have to re-set your password and use the updated password to access Open Weaver Studio and all other Open Weaver sites (this community platform, kandi etc). Click HERE to follow a step-by-step guide on how to access Open Weaver Studio.
If you need additional support to access your Open Weaver Studio account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
In your Capstone Project, you are required to create a functional webapp with multiple screens and user flows. The website you are going to develop should show implementation of customized business logic and user experience. It should also be integrated with database and other services to showcase dynamic data and saving information.
Please ensure your Capstone Project incorporates and adheres to the following mandatory requirements:
- Page Structure - The Project Web pages should have distinct sections like Header, Footer, and usage of Hero Sections for landing page message and user call to action.
- Page Elements - The Project Web pages should demonstrate the usage of at least 3 different display elements and 4 different form elements.
- Page Navigation – The Project should demonstrate page navigations using direct link elements, linking page navigations, and navigation action from flows.
- Advanced Elements – The Project can have an implementation of advanced elements such as blocks, and iframe (integrate other content - razor pay, social, video, etc).
- Services Integration – The Project should integrate external services with API Connector Action and any other services for showing dynamic content.
- Database – The Project should define at least 4 tables with proper entity relationship between the tables. Also, ensure to use these tables to show information on the web pages and save data from user entries via page forms.
- Flows – The Project should also demonstrate usage of all control flow actions with different conditional path scenarios.
Here are some sample ideas of websites you could build for your Capstone Project:
- A Product Ordering Website enabling the users to order products listed in the business website.
- A Service Booking Website which helps in booking of services provided by a business.
- A Hospital Management Website showcasing the functional aspects like booking a Doctor Appointment.
- An Event Booking Website with functionalities for a user to book for an event listed on the website’s web page.
If you haven’t already begun, please initiate your Capstone Project and receive your Full Stack Development Practitioner Badge!
Showcase your progress & win exciting prizes!
- Share your badge on social media. You can save the image and share.
- Add a short note on why you are excited to learn new digital skills.
- Ensure you tag #Ready2GoDigital @ICTAcademy @OpenWeaver.
Win goodies every week! Share badges every week and stand to win Airpods at the end of the internship!
On completion and submission of your Capstone Project and Coding Projects for weeks 1 & 2, you will receive your Internship Completion Certificate!
Reach out to us by replying below for any questions! You must be signed in with your registered email address to use the ‘reply’ feature.