12 Aug - 16 Aug :: Take Explorer Quiz and Earn your 2nd Badge!

EXPLORER QUIZ!

Its time to get #Ready2GoDigital! Before you get started with your internship next week, here is a QUIZ to help you brush up on your Full Stack Development concepts!

Take the EXPLORER QUIZ and earn your 2nd BADGE! You will receive your badge within 24 hours of submitting the quiz.

Showcase your progress & win exciting prizes!

• Share your badge on social media. You can save the image and share.
  • Add a short note on why you are excited to learn new digital skills.
  • Ensure you tag #Ready2GoDigital @ICTAcademy @OpenWeaver.

Win goodies every week! Share badges every week and stand to win Airpods at the end of the internship!

Take Quiz (1)

WHAT’S NEXT - Week 1 Prep and Live Bootcamp Details! Coming up on 16th August 2023!

28 Likes

Sir , I was not able to attend the welcome quiz but I have completed 2nd quiz and week 1 project but I have not received any badges for any of them yet .

Kindly check your email again. Upon submission, you will receive your badge in 48 hrs.

Sir, I completed my 1st coding project but I have not received any badges

How to submit project

Upon submission, you will receive your badge in 48 hrs if you have the minimum required 6 out of 10 correct answers.

Please click on the button that says coding project and answer the 5 MCQs and 5 coding exercises. For the 5 coding exercises (from 6 to 10), please upload screenshots of both the code and the output in PNG image format. You can click the upload button in the answer box and upload a screenshot of both the input and the output.